Tuesday, January 3, 2012

*Resolutions*



It is officially 2012 and I finally have some resolutions for this great year! 
Ready? Here we go....

 Resolution # 1
BE HEALTHIER
Super clique, but true... Being healthy is super important and I'm going to make it a priority this year!!
Stop eating crap and start moving that butt (4 times a week is what I am hoping)!!

Resolution #2
$$ CONSCIENCE
After reading Feed Me Nana's blog I realized I have to be more money conscience. I am going to only make 20 purchases for the year 2012. Including shoes, yes, ladies SHOES. I feel that this way I can really make a good choice and pick "essential" items for my wardrobe without breaking the bank.

Resolution #3
FIND THE IDEAL APARTMENT!!
My lease ends at the end of February and I am going crazy trying to find THE place to call home....
If you know anyone renting in the New Orleans area LET ME KNOW!!

What are your Resolutions for 2012??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments ♥♥♥