Thursday, December 29, 2011

Out : : Basketball IS Back!

Last week I attended the Hornets FIRST game of the season with a couple of friends... 
My good friend Ann invited me to go with her and since I had never gone to a game before... I said yes!

Of course, what I didn't know is that the tickets were in a "Suite Box". Which freaking rocked!!! 

We went in through a special entrance to our own room, free drinks and food, our own bathroom, a bunch of TVs to watch the game... if you didn't want to watch it from the private balcony! We even had our own liquor cabinet! I felt like a true V-I-P. It's nice to feel every once in a while like one... Wouldn't you agree?


Sorry for the pictures looking kinda empty... I was WAY to excited when I got there that I forgot to take pictures and started to towards the end... haha! Hope you guys are doing well, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :) 

Are you guys ready for the New Year??? I know I am!! 
What are your plans? Anything Special??

x

VV


5 comments:

  1. Yes it is always nice to have VIP treatment. Happy Holidays. Following you on GFC and bloglovin. Hope you can follow me back on bloglovin too. Thanks.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this looks awesome! Can't believe you got your own room. The view looks amazing.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thank you for the follow - now following you! :)

    Great blog!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola preciosa, pasaba para desearte todo lo mejor, para el nuevo año!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments ♥♥♥